The image below shows the typical layout of the classroom once the learner has joined. Each number is explained below the image.
1. Opens the chatbox to chat with your tutor. This is helpful if your sound or camera does not work.
2. Controls to switch your camera / microphone on or off. Click the refresh button (on the right) if your camera freezes.
3. Annotation tools to draw on the screen if requested by the tutor.
4. Opens the settings panel.
5. If your camera of microphone does not work, redo the equipment checks that you did at the start of the lesson.
6. Fullscreen mode, and raise-hand function (the raise-hand function is not needed for one-to-one lessons).
7. Once the lesson is over, click on “Leave Class”.